DGTA adds to the regular lines of business of the members as they belong to “the Dutch Gas Turbine Community”. This community provides a network with shared values and trust and which has added value by means of...
• R&D directions; new developments, materials, adaptation to new regulations.
• Business Development; market access, new markets, surveys.
• Recruitment; trainees, direct contact with schools and universities.
• Lobby activities and representation in specific and dedicated platforms.
• Exchange of information about technology, education and markets.
• Direct access to other companies, organisations, universities, government institutions and programs.
Practical benefits of DGTA membership include:
• Stronger reputation of the gas turbine (Gas turbine advocacy)
• Participation in technology projects, (trade) exhibitions, user groups and conferences
• Access to the extensive DGTA Network and information channels
• Free Turbo Guide with information on the installed stationary gas turbines in the Netherlands, on- and offshore
• Distribution channel of press releases, traineeships, vacancies and further company information through the DGTA website and social media accounts
• Your company name put on all communications by DGTA
For more information and the conditions of the DGTA membership please contact email@example.com.
Power Gen BrasilRead more
Sao Paulo, Brasil
Conference & Exhibition
24-26 September 2013
Power- Gen InternationalRead more
Orange County Convention Center, Orlando, FL
12 - 14 November 2013
Collectieve Nederlandse beursinzending POWER-GEN ASIARead more
De Dutch Gas Turbine Association organiseert een Holland paviljoen op de Power-Gen Asia van 2 t/m 4 oktober 2013 in Bangkok.