DGTA adds to the regular lines of business of the members as they belong to “the Dutch Gas Turbine Community”. This community provides a network with shared values and trust and which has added value by means of...
• R&D directions; new developments, materials, adaptation to new regulations.
• Business Development; market access, new markets, surveys.
• Recruitment; trainees, direct contact with schools and universities.
• Lobby activities and representation in specific and dedicated platforms.
• Exchange of information about technology, education and markets.
• Direct access to other companies, organisations, universities, government institutions and programs.
Practical benefits of DGTA membership include:
• Stronger reputation of the gas turbine (Gas turbine advocacy)
• Participation in technology projects, (trade) exhibitions, user groups and conferences
• Access to the extensive DGTA Network and information channels
• Free Turbo Guide with information on the installed stationary gas turbines in the Netherlands, on- and offshore
• Distribution channel of press releases, traineeships, vacancies and further company information through the DGTA website and social media accounts
• Your company name put on all communications by DGTA
For more information and the conditions of the DGTA membership please contact email@example.com.
3 - 5 October.
Holland pavilion by NAG.
4 & 5 October.
Middle East Rotating Machinery Technology and Innovation Conference & Showcase (ME RoTIC 2017)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
10 – 12 October.
The Conference will be a platform to help key industry professionals to benchmark the existing standards and to increase efficiency and reliability of rotating equipment, to maximize the profitability by adapting effective Practices, Technology and Innovation.