OPRA Turbines BV
OPRA Turbines develops, manufactures and gives service to advanced, clean, low emission gas turbine generating sets for use in single or multiple installations. OPRA Turbines' key markets are 1.5-10 MW power generation solutions for oil and gas, marine and industrial customers. OPRA Turbines has an internationally sourced team of professionals covering all aspects of a global gas turbine business. We have our own production department, test facilities, 24h-on-call service and development engineering department.
Job offers at OPRA Turbines BV
The main responsibilities of the Mechanical Engineer are:
• Develop and modify component designs for the gas turbine and auxiliary systems
• Produce and revise manufacturing drawings and specifications
• Provide technical support to suppliers and colleagues
• Issue drawings in co-operation with the development and assembly department
• Prepare OPRA-specific documents and manuals
Desired skills & expertise
• BSc Degree in Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent)
• Affinity with gas turbines is an advantage
• 1-3 years relevant work experience
• Proficient user of SolidWorks (or equivalent); experience with FEM is a preference
• Taking the initiative, good communication skills
• Open mind: liaise with other disciplines within the organization
• Fluent in spoken/written English
This is a fulltime position based in Hengelo, the Netherlands. OPRA's products are high tech and are marketed globally. You will be working in a team of highly qualified and enthusiastic people from various disciplines and of many different nationalities. OPRA offers an exciting job, with good career opportunities together with a competitive remuneration package and secondary benefits.
If you wish to apply for this job, please send your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com.