Senior Aerospace Bosman
Senior Aerospace Bosman is part of the Senior Plc based in the UK. SA Bosman is based in Barendrecht, close to Rotterdam with a production facility of 4000 m2.
SA Bosman stands for maximising added value through a close collaboration with its (potential) customers and developing and offering innovative, affordable solutions in combination with advanced process techniques and a well-structured and reliable quality and delivery time performance.
We aim to expand our portfolio through comprehensive product development with our strategic customers.
SA Bosman designs and manufactures sheet metal fabrications or the aerospace, space and industrial market.
For the aerospace market (aero engines) SA Bosman supplies ACC’s (Active Cooling Controls), turbine baffles, air shrouds, honeycomb seals, comsbustors and flame tubes.
For the space industry, SA Bosman supplies cooling ducts for the Ariane 5 rocket program.
To the industrial gas turbine industry SA Bosman supplies, hot section parts for aero-derivative gas turbines and heavy industrial gas turbines for most of the OEM’s but also for MRO companies. Typical products are combustion casings, combustor liners, transition pieces, cooling manifolds, all made from special alloys like Inconel, Nimonic, Hastelloy X and Titanium.
SA Bosman has an excellent reputation in the field of innovative and customer-focused engineering services and solutions and uses high-quality engineering software systems like:
• Pro-engineer 5.0, CATIA V and Mechanical Desktop.
• Computer Aided Manufacturing (Hypermill, CMM manager Pro).
• Computer Aided Engineering (FEM Analyses and Dynaform).
• Experience and knowledge in manufacturing processes regardinmg sheet metal fabrications (hot and cold forming), welding and brazing (IWE), heat treatment, non-destructive testing, CNC and conventional manufacturing techniques.
• Tools and fixtures are developed in house
SABosman has all expertise and technology to be able to process sheet metal parts.
1. Forming: Deep-drawing, cold and warm forming, Hydro-forming, Roll forming
2. Machining: CNC milling, CNC turning, EDM
3. Heat treatment: Vacuum oven (1500x1000x1100 mm) - max. temp. 1250°C
4. Welding (joining): Manual TIG welding, Automatic welding (circular and longitudinal joints), Resistance welding (spot welding and circular seam welding), Induction soldering, Manual soldering, Laser welding (by an approved supplier)
T: 0180 656 831