GE Frame 6B & 9E User Conference 2013
Every two years the Dutch Gas Turbine Association organises the GE Frame 6B European User Conference; a three-day event. The last and 4th conference took place from 9 to 11 February 2011 in Budapest, Hungary.
DGTA is organising a new, 5th event. This event will take place from 20 to 22 March 2013 in Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
New elements are:
- welcoming an extra user group: GE Frame 9E users
- welcoming users outside Europe, with a focus on Asia, Africa and the Middle east
- new sponsor opportunities (contact email@example.com)
- involving knowledge institutes and universities
- the use of new technologies to give more networking added value to the event
- more users-only time in the program
Connecting users to users and users to OEM/3th parties and vice versa in order to:
• learn from each other
• meet and get to know each other; built trust
• getting inspired by new technology and solutions for problems (user perspective)
• getting inspired by user experience and perception (OEM/3th parties)
• share knowledge and information
• develop a active user community
The conference is aimed at European, Asian, African and Middle Eastern users of the GE Frame 6B and/or 9E gas turbine: engineers, rotating equipment / control specialists and supervisory staff, engaged in the operation and maintenance of this type of gas turbine.
The program encourage participants in productive discussions, allowing everyone to actively participate in sharing knowledge and experiences.
The conference starts with a diner on 19 March. During the conference days are plenary and various parallel sessions, presentations, a site visit and a vendor fair.
Click here for the final program.
Registration for this conference is closed, for both users and sponsors.
For more information on this conference, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org