29 March 2018 - 25 - 26 April 2018 at Ansaldo Thomassen - We Set Power in Motion
25 - 26 April 2018
Ansaldo Thomassen Headquarters
Rheden, The Netherlands
About the event
The energy industry is changing fast and your business will be transformed by it.
- Are you prepared for the changing industry?
- How will you adapt your power generation equipment for the impact of changing gas supplies?
- Do you have full understanding of how these changes will affect your plant?
- What retrofit technology solutions are available today to enhance operational and fuel flexibility?
Join us to learn about our innovative solutions to support your Action Plan! ONLY FOR GAS TURBINE USERS!
Wednesday 25 April 18:00 - 21:00
The event will kick-off with a Welcome Reception & Dinner at Best Western Hotel Arnhem (a.k.a. Hotel Haarhuis).
Thursday 26 April 08:30 - 15:30
On the second day of the summit in the morning, a bus will drive you to the Ansaldo Thomassen Headquarters where the day is filled with market updates and interactive technical updates with the following interesting, valuable and relevant presentation topics:
- Impact of changing fuel gas constituents on operability in: Fr5, 6B, 6F, 9E, 9F, MHI 701F, GT26, AE/V - 64.3, 94.2, 94.3A
- AutoTune solutions for varying gas constituents and more (all platforms)
- Products for E & F-class flexibility, performance, maintenance intervals and upgrades
- Retrofits for Renewables - options for improved competiveness in renewable market place
There is also an opportunity of a workshop tour and hardware viewing of rotors, combustor parts and turbine parts in the Ansaldo Thomassen Headquarters workshop.
At the end of the event, a bus will drive you back to the Best Western Hotel or the Arnhem train station.
This informative event is ONLY FOR GAS TURBINE USERS and will provide you with innovative solutions to support your plant as it adapts to changing fuel supplies and integration of renewables.
The lunch, dinner and bus transportation during the event are free to all participants.
A block reservation of superior rooms have been made at the special rate of €127,50 per room (including breakfast). You can make a reservation at the Best Western Hotel directly by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org using block code #9334. Special rate is valid for the night of 25 – 26 April 2018. The hotel is offering the rate of €130,00 per night for 26 April (Queensnight/Queensday).
After the Gas-to-Power summit, stay a bit longer and enjoy all the activities as the Dutch celebrates KINGS NIGHT (26th) & KINGS DAY (27th).
If you have any questions with regard to the Gas-to-Power Summit, please feel free to contact Huub Koeman of Ansaldo Thomassen via phone number +31 264 975 925 or e-mail email@example.com